Please make note of the following:
- Your funds are safe.
- The DApp Browser, in-wallet token swap, and Marketplace features have been removed.
- Enjin Wallet versions 1.15.1 and later are affected.
- Android users are unaffected.
- We will continue to regularly update and improve the Enjin Wallet for both iOS and Android.
Why have the DApp Browser, In-Wallet Token Swap, and Marketplace been removed from the iOS version of the Enjin Wallet?
Unfortunately, Enjin Wallet users on iOS devices will be unable to use the DApp Browser, the in-wallet exchange functionality, and other features due to a series of policy changes related to Apple's App Store. The removal of these features was required in order to comply with the following guidelines:
- Guideline 4.7 - Design - HTML5 Games, Bots, etc for DApp Browser
- Guideline 3.1.1 - Business - Payments - In-App Purchase for Marketplace link
What should I do if I have assets in DApps?
The Enjin Wallet is a Hierarchical Deterministic (HD) Wallet, meaning the app acts as a gateway to access your funds. Your tokens are not directly stored by Enjin, and we do not hold or have access to them.
If you have saved your Recovery Phrase (12 essential backup words) for your generated wallet(s), your funds and assets are safe, and you have full control over them.
- Android Device: The easiest way to continue using DApps as normal via the Enjin Wallet is to use the app on an Android device. You can import your wallet to an Android device using your 12-word Recovery Phrase.
- WalletConnect: Future updates to the Enjin Wallet will include WalletConnect support, which will enable you to link up to DApps via the Safari browser. This is planned for Q4 2021.